French door ideas are the options to give you more lights coming from outside without disturbing your privacy. Either you have small house or big one, this idea can help you to make unique partition. It is usually installed for separating the patio area and the living room.
So, if you want to imagine, you can still see the beautiful outside weather from inside the house while sitting on the comfortable sofas in the living room. And by this, it means that you will still have privacy in the house while the people outside can have their own time without disturbing you.
This kind of door gives you privilege to have classic yet elegant look for your house. The glass or the windows with the panes will impress you in some ways. What matters later that you should prepare is the space you need to spare for applying or installing the doors.
It is different from the pocket or sliding doors. For this one, you need extra space for the in – swing or out – swing doors. You have to leave around the doors with empty area. It is for avoiding bad accident happen around the doors.
The swings are usually out – swing. But again, it depends on how big your patio is. If you think it can’t work on, then you have to spare the space for the in – swing.
How to Install
– To make you easier to measure, all the carpenters and the interior designers have standard measurement or sizes for the doors. But for further customized doors, just tell them that you need unusual doors or old house measurement that can’t work with the common doors.
– Check carefully the radius or diameter for the doors’ swings. It should be clear – checked so that you will not meet any disappointment afterwards.
– Plan to have indoor French style doors.
– You can check and buy the pre – hung kits produced nowadays. It makes your day because it is straightforward and simple. Just follow carefully the guidelines so you will not miss anything for installing the doors.
How to Clean
– Buy squeegee and replaceable rubber blades
– Count the width of the glass doors that will be cleaned
– Cut the squeegee channel with a hacksaw around an inch smaller than the glass doors’ widths
– Cut the rubber blade around a slight centimeter of the glass doors so that the rubber will extend out both the sides of the squeegee’s channel.